Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday on the Big Water


At the big water we trolled for Lake Trout all day


It was pretty slow but with the occasional fish and satellite radio it makes it pretty relaxing




Never seen so many boats in one place on the Cabonga


This guys was pretty rude by trolling near us the whole time


Can you get any closer?


Funny thing happening here.  There are clouds all around the this body of water but not over it.  I wonder if it has something to do with the sun reflecting off the water creates some sort of warm air inversion which keeps the clouds away?


I had a few hits and eventually caught a laker but my father caught this 8 pounder


Kind of ironic but I camped on that island 32 years ago with the YMCA on my first visit to the Cabonga. Who would have known that I would continue coming up for so many years afterwards?




Motoring home


Trolling

No comments: